By contributing to Pensacola Digest article discussions (i.e. posting comments), you agree to the following:
- You will contribute to a civil discussion.
- You will stay on topic.
- You will not include links to websites unrelated to the article or discussion.
- You are allowed to post under a pseudonym; however, you will not impersonate a real individual.
- You will not post the same comment multiple times, or by posting under different names, attempt to convey a false consensus of opinion.
- You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
- You will not be a troll; if you wouldn’t say something in person, you probably shouldn’t say it under cover of anonymity.
If you violate these rules, your comment may be deleted. If you deliberately and/or repeatedly make this community a less enjoyable place of discourse, you may be excluded from it.